Great Expectations Midwifery Care is home to Allyson Juneau- Butler, M.Ed, CPM, a midwife serving expectant families throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, and surrounding areas. Allyson is a graduate of the National College of Midwifery and became a midwife in 2009 in order to provide access to comprehensive, research-based, affordable, compassionate, and safe carefor women desiring a natural pregnancy and birth.
Call Allyson at 702.281.8482 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free visit to learn more about midwifery care and home birth.
Clients choose Allyson as their midwife because they are:
- looking for a more holistic approach to well-woman care, fertility, pregnancy, birth, and parenting
- wanting to fill their minds with knowledge and learn how to utilize their innate intuition as parents
- desiring to avoid feeling like a "patient"
- ready to make informed decisions as active participants in their own health care
- planning an ecstatic, happy, and healthy pregnancy
- looking for a care provider who will know their name and "chart" without having to look
- seeking a care provider who blends the roles of clinician, support person, teacher, friend, mentor, lifeguard, and researcher
- wanting to feel empowered by their pregnancy and birth experiences.